I knew what they were doing since they were going to eat them but I guess I thought the blood was being collected for some other use, from what I took was a *hint* *hint* closeup of the tub and the drain.
Guess I’m overthinking things….
Don’t read this if you haven’t watched the first episode of season 5 yet.
1) Why the hell were those people in Terminus collecting the blood from their victims after slashing their throats? The camera emphasized it oozing down the tub and there was a closeup of it going down the drain….but since Rick and company seem like they’re not going back, I guess we’ll never know.
2) Carol, you badass you. What I don’t get though, is how that propane tank didn’t explode after she shot it. The firework’s spark is supposed to be what set off the explosion right? Well I don’t understand why a bullet grazing the metal wouldn’t…..The Walking Dead logic, ladies and gentlemen.
3) Glenn. I can’t believe you were just going to let those bastards slit you like a pig. You knew you were next, but couldn’t even at least tried to headbutt someone? The “you’re-paralyzed-with-fear” saying doesn’t apply to you when you’ve been through that much in the world of The Walking Dead for that long. Going quietly at this point is just a matter of choice now. Lucky for you though, those two guys hesitated just long enough…..
4) Rick. It sucks how you weren’t able to kill that bastard Gareth like you said you would. Seemed like you shot him though, but who knows. Maybe you’ll run into him again later in the season and machete his ass, like you said.
5) Carol again. I suppose it was all you could carry at the time but you only took Daryl’s crossbow and you already had your M16 with the ACOG scope. I would’ve pocketed every damn gun I could’ve with me before leaving, or at least some more rifles or shotguns if they had a strap. In a world like that, guns > everything else.
6) Michonne’s katana……it’s just not the same seeing her without it. Doesn’t seem like she’ll ever get it back since it’s still in that one room at Terminus.
MORGAN! YOU’RE BACK!
FUCK YEAH. I knew you’d be back.
It sucks seeing the same people I walked up to the stage with in freshman year going up again this year in 2014 and I’m here.
I made Dean’s List in 2010 and/or 2011 too (forgot) but I didn’t again ever, after that year(s). I had to move out (twice), suddenly became 100% dependent financially, had to work almost full-time for a good while (two jobs) while attending classes full-time, etc. My grades and GPA took a beating. I don’t blame my parents or my family but it also sucks to KNOW that I could’ve done better if I had peace of mind back then.
Sure, I finished in four without having even joined the Finish in Four program but was it worth it? We’ll see.
Job Career hunting is depressing.
In other news, washed the car using the two-bucket method with waterless polymer car wash. Came out nicely although it took forever - but at least it’s environmentally responsible right? California drought and all……
Changed the intake filter and the straight
sex six roars again. Damn LA qir quality = that’s what bogged it down, the filter was dirty as hell.
It’s been almost two full months since I officially graduated.
What I’ve done so far….
1) Lived in Hong Kong for about three weeks.
2) Visited Taiwan for nine days - last time I was there, I was two years old.
3) Got an internship in LA with a FINRA/SIPC broker/dealer.
4) Dropped from almost 170 lbs. to a lean 162 lbs.
5) Brought down my average mile time to around 6 minutes.
6) Met a fellow alumni over LinkedIn, who was kind enough to offer to write me a letter of recommendation and give valuable advice.
I finally admit that this isn’t bad for someone who just got their BA less than two months ago, but it’s been depressing since I still only want nothing more than to be in career-job, not just any job. I know I must be thinking like an old man but living overseas for about a month had (and still has) me wanting to be able to do more with my time.
Considering MBA, CFA, or Series 7.
It feels so weird, knowing that just not too long ago, I was Googling parts for my car and thinking about what I’m going to do with it. And now, it’s careers, graduate programs, overseas careers, etc.