Crash that happened in Johannesburg earlier today.
Somebody find me an Eisenmann race exhaust for sale and I will love you forever
Mod bug is truly an addiction
Past four years, this is what I lived off of - as in I ate these things at least once a week, maybe more in some months/years:
1) McDonald’s McChicken sandwich. For only a buck, it looks healthier than their other beef burgers, even if it IS ground up. Tastes good and for $4 plus tax, I’m full.
2) McDonald’s McDouble (before the price increase). Same as above for when the chicken just doesn’t cut it.
3) Del Taco’s $0.99 tacos (any).
4) Domino’s large three-topping pizza. Only $7.99 Mondays through Thursdays - this deal came around in recent years. I ordered so many times every month at one point that even if I order right now, the employees will know my name, phone number, and won’t bother checking my credit card and ID for verification (which they’re supposed to do with all orders).
5) Yoshinoya’s buy-one-get-one free bowls. Probably the most healthy thing on the list, and the least oily/fatty.
6) CLIF Bars - either the regular ones (brownie and chocolate chip) or Builder’s Bars (cookies and cream). Not very nutritious alone but it fills you up if you only want to make it to the next meal.
7) Instant ramen. This stopped after freshman & sophomore year since while it’s good, it just wasn’t filling enough.
-Top brands were Maruchan, Nissin, and Shin Ramyun.
8) Carl’s Jr.s’ chicken sandwiches. Also a buck each like McDonald’s - stopped eating these after they shrunk in size in the early 2000’s; before, they were massive for just a dollar.
9) Quiznos. The local one (as well as the majority if not all of the stores nationwide) went out of business after 2011 or something. I always went to my local one with BOGO coupons and they always gave me a dirty look.
10) Subway. Not as great as the others since the $5 footlong deal is average. Usually came here just for the healthier food vs. $4 for four burgers or sandwiches.
Lamborghini Diablo VT
Crappy pic taken while on the go.
Lime green E92 M3. Ugly as hell to me, right next to smurf blue (Laguna Seca) but it is rare.
Lime Rockis orange and only 200 were built or something like that - I think there’s only 10 of these in NA.
Bought the game immediately after hearing that it came out for PC, thinking that it would be great or even better than the original Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
NPCs sometimes don’t speak and the subtitles flash in a second, enemies sometimes don’t die, unloading a full clip on an enemy doesn’t kill them (but semi-auto shots do), sometimes mouse clicks don’t do anything………
And that was all from the first 30-45 minutes of gameplay.
Biggest waste of $10.